The X-FAB Group - about 4,000 employees - is the leading analog/mixed-signal foundry manufacturing silicon wafers for analog-digital integrated circuits (mixed-signal ICs). X-FAB customers benefit from high-performance technologies, excellent technical design and prototyping services; and fast, easy and flexible foundry access worldwide.
Senior Analog Design Engineer (m/f/d)
X-FAB Erfurt is immediately looking for a Senior Analog Design Engineer (m/f/d) to join our NVM Development team.
Your job is development and verification of analog circuit blocks for embedded NVM memories on base of X-FAB technologies by use of modern ADE tools like Cadence.
- Lead process development activities for mixed signal CMOS process, with a focus on development of analog blocks in different process technologies from 0.6µm to 0.13µm dimension.
- Development, implementation and characterization of test structures.
- Development of analog IP cells for NVM memories.
- Technical contact person for our customers and own marketing organization.
- Documentation of development results.
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree / Master of Engineering in Physics, Microelectronics or related subject.
- Experience in electronic design (design and simulation).
- Good knowledge in analog circuit design (OPV, ADC, DAC, BG, PLL).
- Knowledge on digital design would be an advantage.
- Well-grounded knowledge in EDA tools.
- PC/Sun-WS, NT/UNIX, MS Windows.
- Software: C++, Perl, HTML, Unix-Script, Python.
- Ability to work effectively in multicultural international team.
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- Able to meet deadlines and good problem-solving skills.
We are looking forward to get your application soon (preferably by e-mail)!
Kontaktperson: Marion Heidolf
oder online unter: HR-Erfurt(at)xfab.com
Diese Seite weiterempfehlen