Process Engineer DRY ETCH (f/m/x)
As part of the Process Department, you will develop the technical resources best suited to the manufacture of our products. As part of our drive to strengthen our teams, we are looking for a Process Engineer who can progress within one of the following sectors: DRY ETCH
- Develop and optimize processes,
- Guarantee and improve quality,
- Provide operational support to production,
- Participate in technology transfer and industrialization of new products,
- Implement and optimize product and equipment monitoring,
- Draw up preventive and/or corrective action and improvement plans.
To carry out your tasks, you will interface with a number of entities:
- Internally: Process Defect Integration, Development, Industrial Engineering, Production, Business Development, etc.
- Externally: with our suppliers and customers.
Education: Engineering school, Master's degree or PhD
Languages: Fluent English
Experience: You have experience in semiconductor processes. You know how to characterize the various materials deposited. You have skills in SPC, FDC/APC, DOE.
Rigorous and autonomous, you have a taste for the field and dynamic environments. Your communication skills and adaptability will enable you to integrate quickly into our teams.
You'll be working in an international environment and will have contact with colleagues and suppliers based abroad.
You are passionate about your work, ready to take on challenges as part of a team, and want to play your part in developing the automotive technologies of tomorrow.
Location : Corbeil-Essonnes (France)
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes