Engineer Design Support / Focus IO/ESD (all genders)
There are many good reasons to be a part of our #xfabulous family!
• You are an important part of the large international team and benefit from it!
• Attractive & transparent salary system according to company tariff.
• We share our success with you and pay a bonus when we reach our goals.
• Professional, financial and personal development
• Work-life balance: we offer you up to 2 days full salary if your child is sick.
• With free parking you can start your work relaxed.
• Due to our excellent connections, you can get to us on time by tram or car without the typical city traffic.
• Employees recruit employees - Do you know someone who would also fits with us? Then you will receive a bonus through our employee referral program.
• We strengthen our spirit as an X-FABulous family with our company events.
• Free drinks every day
• You will be part of a multi-national, multi-site team responsible in I/O IP development focused on digital I/O libraries, RF I/O libraries and HV ESD protection.
• You will have the responsibility for the conception, design, maintenance, and further development of ESD protection structures and IO pad libraries:
- Implement state of the art ESD and latch-up protection concepts.
- Development of the digital, RF or HV I/O library concept including considerations for ESD and latch-up robust pad cell design.
- Generate front-end and back-end views for I/O pad libraries.
- Apply layout best practice to get the most optimal performance I/O pad cell design within the minimal area.
- I/O pad library physical verification, characterization, and documentation.
• University degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics, or a comparable discipline.
• Applications from graduates are welcome, relevant work experience is an advantage.
• Good knowledge of electronic devices and semiconductor theory.
• Exposure to electronic ASIC design (incl. design, simulation, layout and verification) using EDA environments such as Cadence, Mentor etc. is welcome.
• Teamwork and collaboration skills, working within multi-national, multi-site team.
• You are reliable and independent, structured, and enthusiastic in your way of work.
We are looking forward to your application!
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes