CVD Equipment Maintenance Engineer (f/m/x)
Install and guarantee performance to industrial objectives (availability, processes, quality and budget) of Production equipment under his responsibility.
Within the Maintenance & Equipment organization you are responsible for the performance and availability of equipment fleets necessary for the manufacture of our products. Beyond Method support to Maintenance teams, you are responsible for improving industrial parameters (Cost, Quality, Time) of equipment parks in close collaboration with the Process & Production teams. Your scope includes:
- Continuous improvement of the performance of Maintenance teams, through action plans and continuous improvement of preventive & curative procedures for better team efficiency,
- Leadership on reliability plans through the exploitation of Equipment & CMMS data, the exploitation of methodology such as FMEA in order to increase the stability and availability of equipment,
- Responsibility for the Maintenance budget,
- Technological monitoring in a very evolving environment in order to advance your equipment, particularly with regard to obsolescence,
- The definition of equipment specifications based on those of the process for the new equipment you are installing.
- Managing cross-functional projects and working groups
An engineer by training, you have a real appetite for applied science and technology (electromechanics, robotics, regulation, vacuum technology, chemistry, etc.).
You master the following methods: FMEA, 6S, Hishikawa and the use of CMMS data.
Autonomous, dynamic, man/woman in the field, you are also recognized for your creativity, your spirit of synthesis and your sense of relationships within a team. You have a strong attraction to the complexity and technicality of equipment, and an interest in analytical approaches.
You speak English fluently.
Initial experience in Maintenance in the field of semiconductor production equipment, particularly in thin layer deposition technologies (CVD, PVD) would be a most.
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes