Apprenticeship Resolution Enhancement Database Engineering Student (m/f)
This position is within our OPC Team. You will be working in close collaboration with Process Development Team and will be mainly responsible for the following tasks:
- Work Closely with France in international teams to create a global OPC database along with its interface.
- Analyze and automate data for OPC and RET
- Define and implement software test plans for internal scripts/applications
- Learn and define recipes for Optical Proximity Corrections (OPC) and Resolution Enhancement Techniques (RET)
- Learn and implement scripts for hotspot detections and tapeout physical verification
- Qualification: Student in the last year of engineering school or master's degree in
- Engineering / Computer Science or related subject.
- Good technical leadership and organizing abilities.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Quality awareness.
- Good English language and communication skills.
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes