Library Characterization Engineer
We are currently looking for a Library Characterization Engineer responsible for the characterization of standard cell and custom cell libraries and generation of the latest library formats with cutting edge tools and methodologies. You will be part to the team developing state-of-the-art digital libraries allowing best-PPA digital design mainly dedicated for automotive market.
- Develop best-in-class library characterization production flow to meet advanced customers’ requirement. Responsible for timing and power characterization and generation of standard cell EDA views by implementing and maintaining cell characterization tools and flows for the most advanced silicon modeling methodologies.
- Support the “First Time Right” of IC Designs by ensuring high quality library deliverables. Support liberty model accuracy validation. Develop automatic QA flow including EM/IR and design checks.
- Work closely with the digital library team and support advanced circuit design and modeling, pushing the boundary of what is possible in power, performance, and area.
- Explore innovative modeling techniques for comprehending variation, layout-dependent effects, aging, simultaneous switching, etc.
- Release of digital libraries on our customers portal following X-FAB standards.
- Work in an international and globally distributed team of experts.
- Customer support for Static Timing Analysis and Signoff condition recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in digital design activity, ideally in library characterization with spice, internal tools, or commercial tools such as Liberate and static timing analysis with Primetime or Tempus.
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Good communication skills – good level in English, written and spoken.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills, working within multi-national, multi-site team.
- Open, curious in new design implementation, integrity and friendly when engaging internal/external customers.
- Self-motivated, progressive attitude, and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Technical/ Functional Competencies:
- Understanding of digital standard cells, digital circuits & optimization for best-PPA.
- Understanding of Timing/Power characterization & modeling of Standard cell circuits. Knowledge of industry standard hardware design CAD software and required standard cell design view generation and validation.
- Ideally, in-depth understanding of Liberty format (NLDM, CCS, CCSN) and transistor level spice simulation. Hands-on experience running SPICE simulations and high sigma variation analysis.
- Knowledge of static timing, power, EMIR analysis using EDA tools.
- TCL, Perl, Python, and/or Shell scripting skills are a plus.
- Good layout design knowledge & parasitic optimization in various types of layouts.
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes