HVAC Energy Engineer (f/m/x)
High-tech industrial production site, operating 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, we are looking for a HVAC and Energy Engineer for our engineering entity in the Facilities Department. Surrounded by Engineers and Technicians who are specialists in their fields, you will evolve in a dynamic environment and a booming company.
Your scope of activity:
• A technical center with boilers, refrigeration units, heat pump, compressed air plant
• Production buildings with clean rooms (~20,000m2) and large air treatment systems.
You participate in the evolution of infrastructures in your field:
• You propose and implement the development strategy for your sector in order to enable developments/extensions as well as the technological non-obsolescence of installations.
• For development projects, you study and analyze needs, you recommend suitable solutions, you develop specifications for project management missions then consultation with companies. You manage calls for tenders and monitor the monitoring of studies and works. You ensure proper integration into current infrastructures and guarantee delivery to the support teams
You are leading a very ambitious Energy Performance Plan.
• You manage the energy management group (ISO 50001 certification)
• You manage the progress of action plans and monitor the Energy Performance Indicators
• You are responsible for the annual energy balance reports
• You instruct and monitor aid files (CEE, decarbonization, etc.)
You put your expertise at the service of the operation and maintenance departments which manage and maintain these installations in a continuous production environment with high availability constraints:
• You contribute to the improvement of multi-year maintenance plans
• You provide your expertise by conducting the analysis of malfunctions when necessary
• You develop practices and provide support in making installations more reliable
Your profile :
Coming from a general engineering course, ideally with a thermal HVAC / HVAC or energy specialty, you have experience in a demanding and complex industrial environment, supporting a continuous fire activity. You show a real interest in carrying out studies of new systems, managing advanced installation projects, and working to make existing installations more reliable.
In addition to rigor and autonomy, you are a good communicator (fluent English required), you have an appetite for the field, and you know how to evolve in a dynamic environment by adapting to new situations at all times. You know how to work in a team with people with diverse backgrounds and experiences and demonstrate a constant commitment to successfully completing the tasks entrusted to you. A first experience in energy performance is a plus.
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes