Equipment Engineer (m/w/d) Plasma Etch
There are many good reasons to be a part of our #xfabulous family!
- We offer our employees flexible working hours and we make mobile working possible.
- In order to provide for your future, our pension partner will be happy to advise you on the subject of company pension schemes.
- The health of our employees is important to us. Therfore we provide free fresh fruits, water, coffee and different teas.
- Additionally we support a membership in the company fitness program EGYM Wellpass.
- Through our corporate benefits program you can get many discounts, e.g. in shopping or while traveling.
- With free parking you can start your work relaxed.
- You have the opportunity to further your personal and professional development with LinkedIn Learning.
- Employees recruit employees - Do you know someone who would also fit to X-FAB? Then you will receive a bonus through our employee referral program.
- Technical support of manufacturing plants including full plant responsibility for a plant group
- Ensure the technical availability of plants and equipment
- Maintanance and repair systems, plants and equipment including documentation of the work carried out
- Determination of production- and plant-specific key figures
- Coordination of department-specific projects for further development of the plants for the optimization regarding availability and derivation of improvement measures
- Cross-departmental collaboration to ensure manufacturing and increase manufacturing efficiency
- You hold a dregree in electrial engineering, a state-certified technical engineer (m/f/d) or a master craftsman/craftswoman training or an equivalent qualifiacation
- You have ideally experience dealing with hazardous substances
- You are an independent and result oriented worker
- You have strong communication skills, high motivation and a high level of reliability
- You are willing to do on-call services
- You have Good written and spoken English and German skills
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes