Defect Integration Engineer (f/m/d)
Guarantee product quality and the stability of the production line in terms of Defects, during manufacturing (In-line Defect) and before delivery (Final Visual Inspection).
In collaboration with process engineers, integration engineers and the electrical yield and characterization teams, your role is to implement and optimize, on our customers' products, the fault monitoring system:
- Control sampling, catalog of defects, effectiveness of control
- Detect deviations from equipment and the manufacturing process with the best possible responsiveness.
- Carry out analyzes of non-compliant products
- Identify performance detractors and define appropriate action plans
- Support the qualifications of process changes and new technologies
- Prepare and periodically present, internally and to clients, appropriate technical summaries
Language: English B2
Diploma: Bac +5
Autonomous, Rigorous, Curious
Able to handle multiple issues in parallel
Knowledge of problem resolution and continuous improvement tools (8D, DMAIC, FMEA)
Mastery of Microsoft Office tools: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Knowledge of R and Shiny programming preferred.
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes