Field Application Engineer
Shanghai, China Hongkong ShenZhen, China
- Identify, qualify, and develop customers/projects by working with Sales in China and other related technical staff at X-FAB and project management.
- Work closely within the technical, sales & marketing teams to close new business opportunities and act as liaison with other technical staff within the organization across all X-FAB sites (currently Germany, USA, Malaysia and France)
- Good knowledge in:
- Semiconductor – CMOS / SOI Process Technology knowledge
- Design kit support, Layout tools & Verification of design
- Some analog circuit design experience is a plus
- Provide application specific technical support and able to work with customer to resolve design against technology related matter during the design phase.
- Expected to travel to customer sites throughout China either alone or accompanied by other X-FAB sales or other staff.
- Support marketing in planning process development activities based on market feedback.
- Expected to be spending regular extensive trainings at the headquarters in Germany and the facility in Malaysia (several weeks in a row).
- Support Sales to conduct on-site Technical Seminars
- Adherence to the legal rules of X-FAB and the related countries.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 4 years‘ experience in the microelectronic (technology/design) industry
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Application & Engineering Design Applications (EDA)
- Experience in using design tools, like Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys or Tanner.
- Good understand in Analog & Mixed-Signal technology.
- Fluent in Mandarin (native level) and English (TOEIC>750) in both speaking and writing.
- Willingness to travel
- Semiconductor process hands on knowledge is plus
Interested candidates, please submit your application or send your comprehensive CV with expectated salary to email@example.com