Process Engineers (m/f/d)
Start your career with us and join our Process Engineering Team:
Various and challenging tasks motivate you? Then apply now as process engineer at the Erfurt site and shape new technologies with us!
- you are responsible for the sub-step-related and cross-step support of manufacturing technologies. You develop and install backup solutions and find suitable measures to increase manufacturing efficiency.
- In addition, you will provide technological and technical support for our manufacturing facilities: Among other things, you will design new substeps in the specialty area and define equipment-related parameters.
- You are responsible for the instruction of our production personnel.
- Likewise, we expect close and cross-team cooperation and coordination to ensure production.
- In addition to day-to-day business, you will be firmly involved in project management.
- You have a university degree (FH/UNI) in a scientific or engineering field and have a hands-on mentality.
- You have the willingness to learn and perform, to familiarize yourself with the challenging field of semiconductor manufacturing and to continuously develop yourself further.
- We can assume that you are proficient in MS Office and have a good command of English.
- Good German skills (written and verbal) are mandatory as you need to communicate with your local colleagues (minimum B2-Level)
- You already have theoretical knowledge in semiconductor processes.
- As a Plus you already gained experience in semiconductor industry.
- Structured onboarding plan and mentoring by motivated and experienced Process Engineers.
- individual training programs and personnel development
- flat hierarchies, independent work
- Open and trustful company culture
- challenging, cross-department projects
- flexible working hours
Please send your detailed application (preferably by e-mail), stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, to:
or online at: HR-Erfurt(at)xfab.com