Diffusion/Wet Process Repair & Maintenance Technician
Lubbock (TX), USA
Functions / Duties:
Electronic and electro-mechanical maintenance, repair and qualification of process equipment in Diffusion/Wet Process. Interface with Production and Engineering personnel on equipment and production problems and solutions. Need to be flexible as work schedules may have to be adjusted to cover different shifts.
- Repair, maintain and qualify process equipment in Diffusion/Wet Process
- Interface and work with Production & Engineering staff on process & production problems
- Identify root causes on wafer breakage, scratches and other equipment related problems
- Document work as directed
- Learn area critical process requirements
- Assist manufacturing as needed
- Report to R&M Supervisor
Current Skills / Competencies:
- Knowledge of Hi-Vac systems & troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Hi-Voltage systems & troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Digital and Analog circuitry
- Ability to interpret schematic drawings, i.e. electrical / plumbing / pneumatic
- Mechanical aptitude
- Training on safe handling of process gases and chemicals.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a proven team player and self-starter.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong Microsoft computer skills.
- Some heavy lifting required.
- PLC knowledge a plus
A.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering Technologies, Military certification or equivalent experience in a related technical field. Experience in Diffusion/Wet Process preferred, but not required.