Global Coordinator Quality Improvement (m/f/d)
Erfurt, Germany Dresden, Germany Itzehoe, Germany Corbeil-Essonnes, France Kuching, Malaysia
In this position, you are member of the global Quality Organization at X-FAB and directly report to the Vice President Quality of the X-FAB Group.
- You are responsible for the technical coordination of improvement and problem-solving projects world-wide to continually enhance the quality of manufacturing and service processes across multiple locations (intercompany business).
- You handle quality-related customer complaints which affect manufacturing and service processes across multiple locations (intercompany business) and lead the necessary root cause investigations and corrective action planning in response to these. In this role, you act as interface towards external customers and internal stakeholders.
- You analyze quality data and compile reports for the X-FAB Management Team.
- You initiate and drive optimization of business processes in order to enhance efficiency, performance and quality.
- You contribute to the internal audit process as quality auditor.
- You have a university degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics, Material Science, Chemistry or comparable discipline.
- You are able to work effectively in a multicultural international team.
- Profound work experience in semiconductor industry is an advantage.
- Independent and result oriented way of working.
- Strong interest in continual improvement based on systematic analysis (of data and technical information) and multidisciplinary work.
- Auditor qualification according to IATF 16949 (first / second party) and/or VDA 6.3 is an advantage.
- Readiness for customer interaction, intercultural and open mindset.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, cooperative, communicative, service-oriented.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience in application of quality management methods such as APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC and problem-solving methods (e. g. 8D, PDCA, DMAIC).
- Ready-to-use knowledge of project management methods and Lean Six Sigma.
- Basic understanding of semiconductor manufacturing processes, supply chain requirements and related quality risks.
or online at: HR-Erfurt(at)xfab.com