CMOS Image Sensor Design Engineer
Erfurt, Germany Dresden, Germany Plymouth, England Corbeil-Essonnes, France Kuching, Malaysia
- Image sensor test chip design and measurement.
- Image sensor pixel design.
- Analog and mixed signal CMOS circuit design.
- Offer technical support to customers.
- Cooperation with external partners.
- Management of development projects, working in interdisciplinary and international teams.
Qualification: Bachelor Degree / Master of Engineering in Material Science, Physics, Microelectronics or related subject. PhD desirable.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of working experience or PhD in CMOS image sensors.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work effectively in multicultural international team.
- Self motivated.
- Good technical leadership and organizing abilities.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English language and communication skills.
Technical/ Functional Competencies:
- Hands-on experience on CMOS image sensors, including pixel and CMOS image sensor design, testing / characterisation.
- Extensive experience using Cadence Virtuoso and PVS or Calibre tools.
- Full process design from schematic at transistors level and full custom layout to verification.
- Documentation and analysis of chip design, simulation/layout, and test results of sensor and circuit performance.
- Top level circuits assembly and top simulation.
- Good understanding of Semiconductor device physics.
- Knowledge or experience to function, fabrication and characterisation of semiconductor devices.
- Understanding of design rules and the impact of device characteristics on product performance.
- Experience in project work.
Thilip AL Endira
or online at: Thilip.Endira(at)xfab.com