Circuit Reliability Senior Engineer
- To plan and coordinate execution of all necessary NVM reliability activities and ensure reliability of the wafers produced in the fab.
- Perform NVM qualification and conformance tests and data analysis to ensure smooth operation.
- Perform test program conversion or transfer for reliability test.
- Perform NVM reliability training for reliability engineers and internal staff.
- Assess new NVM related reliability testing methodology to enhance the reliability laboratory capability.
- Ensure any in-house NVM reliability issue is immediately addressed and work with module/Yield engineering on containment plan as well as corrective & preventive actions
- Work with Reliability colleagues in other X-FAB sites to support test capability not available in Kuching.
- Develop test strategies for the reliability assessment on NVM in production and quality issues.
- Interact with NVM department, internal design support team, customer design team and yield enhancement/product test team globally.
- Responsible for test benchmarking, engineering reports and data management.
- Mentor to junior engineers and guide the team in the day-to-day activities.
- To contribute towards the achievement of the EHS objectives by complying to the EHS policy and participating in the implementation of EHS management system.
- To contribute towards the achievement of quality objectives by complying to the quality operating system and participating in continuous improvement activities (defect prevention, reduction of variation or prevention of waste).
- Any other assignment deems fit that shall be given to you from time to time.
- Degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering.
- Min 3 years’ experience in a semiconductor manufacturing environment specifically in Product Test in NVM.
- Strong administration skills – planning/organizing/co-ordination & documentation.
- Good communication skills – fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Good interpersonal skills – to deal with people of all levels.
- Leadership skills – lead & coach the subordinates.
Technical/ Functional Competencies
- Experience in Memory Test like SRAM, EEPROM, E-FLASH.
- Experience in wafer prober station.
- Experience in C/C++ Programming.
- Experience in Teradyne Maverick, Magnum2 and other memory testers.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Facilitation and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills with data and plots
Please send your application (preferably by e-mail) with CV and certificates to: jesslyn.ling(at)xfab.com