Equipment Technician - Entry Level
Lubbock (TX), USA
Functions / Duties:
Electronic and electro-mechanical maintenance, repair and qualification of semiconductor equipment. Interface with Production and Engineering personnel on equipment and production problems and solutions. Need to be flexible as work schedules may have to be adjusted to cover different shifts.
- Repair, maintain and qualify process equipment
- Interface and work with Production & Engineering staff on process & production problems
- Identify root causes for equipment related problems
- Document work as directed
- Learn area critical process requirements
- Assist manufacturing as needed
Current Skills / Competencies:
- Electronics knowledge
- Ability to interpret schematic drawings, i.e. electrical / plumbing / pneumatic
- Mechanical aptitude
- Training on safe handling of process gases and chemicals.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a proven team player and self-starter.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong Microsoft computer skills.
- Some heavy lifting required.
- PLC knowledge a plus
On-the-Job Training Provided:
- Hi-Vac systems & troubleshooting
- Hi-Voltage systems & troubleshooting
A.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering Technologies, Military certification or equivalent experience in a related technical field.