Supply Chain Customer Service Representative
Lubbock (TX), USA
Responsible for all aspects of customer production orders, including order entry, order tracking & shipment according to customer-specific requests. Primary contact for all customer inquiries concerning production orders. Work closely with Planning, Manufacturing & the customer to ensure that each order is fulfilled and shipped on time.
- Facilitate all aspects of customer orders (e.g. lead time, raw wafer availability, pricing, device status) to ensure orders are complete and correct in a timely matter.
- Collaborate with sales, customer, and/or manufacturing to effectively resolve order issues
- Review our customers‘ forecast against our capacity availability. Discuss with management allocation plans per customer if needed.
- Identify and communicate updates in raw wafer material demands based on customer forecasts with the Purchasing Team.
- Input and process order details into the ERP system and send order confirmation to the customer
- Communicate with Planning to get wafers started in time for order fulfillment
- Monitor order progress, identifying lots in jeopardy of shipping late, taking action if required to avoid late shipments, and ensuring there is sufficient quantity in process to fulfill the customer order
- Monitor scrap events and keep customers informed of any issues
- Heavy interface with customers to support inquiries and inform the customer of order issues
- Assist with onboarding new customers and good rapport with long-standing customers.
- Provide good communication with fab regarding priorities and customer requests for lot splits, hot lots, or device name changes
- Establish rapport with our warehouse team, manufacturing supervisors, quality dept, global supply chain reps, and purchasing team and look for ways to improve our day-to-day and long-term operations
- Interact with all Fab related organizations/Manufacturing Analysts to collect fab cycle time-information
- Assist Business Analysts as needed to efficiently start Engineering orders
- Assist Planning as needed to plan weekly wafer starts
- Assist Laser Scribe Operator with any lot start issues and communicate with Shipping Clerk regarding daily shipments
- High proficiency in MS-Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) due to heavy use of data entry, data management, and customer communications
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally and courteously with both internal and external customers
- Proven team worker & self-starter
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Flexible, reliable, and able to work under pressure
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Detail oriented and accountable for the accuracy of making binding contracts with customers
- Knowledge/experience with Shipping/Export Control preferred but not required
- Associate’s degree and 2-4 years of experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.