Technician (m/f/d) Digital IP Testing
There are many good reasons to be a part of our #xfabulous family!
- You are an important part of the large international team and benefit from it!
- Attractive & transparent salary system according to company tariff.
- We share our success with you and pay a bonus when we reach our goals.
- Professional, financial and personal development
- Work-life balance: we offer you up to 2 days full salary if your child is sick.
- With free parking you can start your work relaxed.
- Due to our excellent connections, you can get to us on time by tram or car without the typical city traffic.
- Employees recruit employees - Do you know someone who would also fits with us? Then you will receive a bonus through our employee referral program.
- We strengthen our spirit as an X-FABulous family with our company events.
- Free drinks every day
- Responsibility for measurement of internal test chips for validation/qualification of digital circuit blocks and evaluation and monitoring of X-FAB technology.
- Develop test sequences for internal test chips intended for validation and qualification of digital IP.
- Define and perform test sequence qualification in the context of ISO26262.
- Work closely with the digital design team for the purpose of troubleshooting.
- Test report generation, including implementation of state-of-the-art post-processing data analysis and optimal data visualization.
- Validate the digital IP test data sheet and evaluate the new test methodology.
- Propose continuous improvement to achieve the most accurate measurements and highest test coverage by establishing test capabilities for all relevant IP parameters
- Support tool maintenance with certification/re-calibration and repair of equipment
- Development of special DIB (Device Interface Board) and development of specific software to enable measurements on these special DIB.
- Completed technical vocational training plus at least 2 years of specialized training
- A technician training completes your profile or you are interested in an extra-occupational training as a technician
- Handling of laboratory equipment (tester, wafer prober, oscilloscope, simple measuring instruments)
- Enjoy programming, e.g. C++, C# or Python
- Good communication skills - good level of spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate in a multinational, cross-location team
- Problem solving oriented and reliable way of working
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes