Electrical test process Engineer (f/m/x)
As an electrical test process engineer, you will implement the production resources for electrical tests used for "Electronic Process Control Monitoring" on our production site, as well as the electrical certification of all our products.
Your missions will lead you to work with numerous contacts: the product analyst teams, the Manufacturing teams, the maintenance team and our counterparts in the R&D group.
- Develop and deploy test sequences in production to certify our products
- Optimize the processes and use of our industrial electrical test tools
- Take charge of and resolve incidents detected on the equipment used for electrical testing, with interventions in clean rooms.
- Guarantee and improve the quality of electrical test processes, by implementing continuous improvement and preventive improvement plans.
- Provide engineering support for the Special Customer Request, Yield Enhancement and Quality groups.
- Be versatile, autonomous, with good people skills
- Masters / Engineer degree, in electronics or IT, with a taste for and experience of electronics.
- Ingenious and curious, you enjoy investigating and implementing solutions.
- You enjoy working in the field, and working in a team on site
- You are precise, concise and rigorous, and can manage time and pressure in a dynamic 24/24 environment.
- Your work will require you to be comfortable with a wide range of IT tools: python scripting, bash under Linux, SVN, Filezilla, Windows Office suite, etc.
- Experience in industry, Lean 6 sigma, FMEA, 8D will be an asset in your new position.
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English is essential (B2 minimum).
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes