Field Application Engineer (Based in South Korea)
- Identify, qualify and develop customers and project by working with Sales in South Korea and other related technical staff at X-FAB and project management
- Work closely within the technical, sales and marketing teams to close new business opportunities and act as liaison with other technical staff within the organization across all X-FAB sites (currently Germany, USA and Malaysia)
- Knowledgeable in semiconductor analog circuit design, product engineering, system architect, layout tools, verification of designs, design kits, ESD and EMC requirements, analog and digital libraries and IP’s, memory blocks and semiconductor process knowledge
- Provide application specific technical support and help resolve technical issues in customer designs during the design phase
- Expected to travel to customer sites throughout South Korea either alone or accompanied by other X-FAB sales or other staff
- Support Marketing in planning process development activities based on market feedback
- Expected to be spending regular extensive trainings at the facilities in Germany & Malaysia (several weeks in a row)
- Support Marketing to collect and provide information on competitor activities
- Support Sales to conduct on-site Technical Seminars
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the microelectronic industry (technology or design)
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Application and Engineering Design Applications (EDA)
- Experience in analog, M/S Technology and design as well as using design tools like Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys or Tanner.
- Pleasant personality, good customer service skills and teamwork and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Must be able to converse well in both Korean and English.
- Willingness to travel
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org