Equipment Engineer HT/Impl (all genders)
At the Erfurt site, we are looking for a Equipment Engineer (m/f/d) in the Equipment Engineering area in the HT/Impl team, focus on high temperature, in flexible working hours/normal shift as soon as possible.
There are many good reasons to work for us.
Our employees are important to us & are the engine of our company!
- Attractive & transparent salary system according to company tariff
- We share our success with you and pay a bonus when we reach our goals.
- Tax-free allowances that you can use privately in a wide variety of areas
- Every employee receives a time account from the first day, on which, among other things, time credits for commuting and changing times are visible.
- Work-life balance: We offer you up to 2 days of full pay when your child is sick.
- Professional, financial and personal development
- Long-term planning security for your private life with the annual assignment plan
- Individual qualification for our new employees & career changers
- We have recreation rooms and a relaxation room with a recliner if you need a short break.
- Thanks to our excellent connections, you can always get to us on time by streetcar or car without the typical city traffic.
- With free parking you can start your work relaxed. Help yourself (free of charge) at our e-charging stations.
- Fitness offer
- Company health management
- Company doctor
- You are responsible for operational and scheduled maintenance on electromechanical-electrical-electronic systems, plants and equipment including troubleshooting as well as documentation of the initiated measures.
- You place great emphasis on predictive maintenance to increase cost efficiency and improve machine performance as a plant supervisor.
- As the equipment engineer, you will be responsible for the procurement of wear and spare parts, obtaining quotations, checking operational safety, developing maintenance instructions and preparing plant-specific analyses.
- You instruct the technical staff and communicate results to our employees.
- In addition to your operational activities, you will be involved in project-related topics and actively shape them.
- You will be deployed as an electrical specialist in your area and receive the necessary training.
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar.
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of maintenance/maintenance of complex plants.
- You have a hands-on mentality, are reliable and work independently.
- The safety of your colleagues as well as your own has top priority for you.
- You approach complex tasks in a structured manner and on your own responsibility.
- You have a good command of German and English.
- Teamwork and communication skills round off your profile.
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes