NVM Compiler Development Engineer
With the help of the macro IP block generation, X-FAB can immediately provide its customers with eNVM memory blocks fully automatically, depending on their requirements. The different modules of our memories are automatically assembled according to the customer's specifications.
X-FAB provides its customers with a wide range of memories based on floating gate, SONOS or fuse elements. Thereby the technology portfolio from 1µm to 110nm is covered.
- Programming and development of software tools (compiler) for the automatic generation of eNVM blocks.
- Contribute to the programming of software tools (compilers) for our Unix-based development environment Cadence using SKILL and Perl
- Revise and extend customer interfaces for use in digital front-to-back-end flow such as Verilog models and black box replacement
- Collaboration in development documentation (data sheets, application notes.)
- Familiarization with memory block development in various process technologies.
- University degree (Uni/FH) in computer engineering, electrical engineering, microelectronics or a related field of study.
- Knowledge of professional EDA tools including design verification software (DRC/LVS/PEX) desirable
- Very good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- Goal-oriented independent working style
- High social competence, customer orientation and interest in teamwork in multicultural environment
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes