NVM Test Engineer (f/m/x)
The task includes the design and development of test programs for testing memory blocks (Flash, EEPROM, etc) and analog circuit blocks:
- Develop test program for full design verification, characterization, wafer sort and final test including the qualification test
- Prepare the test program release documentation for the NVM IP’s, circuits and test chips conform to the specification.
- Responsible for full characterization and verification measurements of NVM IP’s
- Create production test programs and prepare the documentation for the release report
- Perform test program conversion or transfer, test time optimization to enhance productivity.
- Execute design verification and circuit analysis together with the IC design operating in a complex test system including laboratory tools for wafer and device tests
- Assist IC designer regarding IP design verification, test parameter analysis
- Collaborate with reliability team to perform verification and qualification of memory IP’s and test chips
- Creation of test and verification reports
- Perform data analyses and the required support
- Develop test strategies and define design for test inputs
- Demonstrate teamwork to interact in a global team within NVM department, inter-department teams including reliability, yield enhancement, product test team, design support team and other related teams that may need support.
- Support any RnD activities related to NVM IP’s that may arise from time to time.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Microelectronics or related subjects.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a semiconductor manufacturing environment specifically in the field of test program development, test equipment and related tests. Have worked as Test Engineer or a similar position with hands-on experience in test systems and test laboratory equipment.
- Experienced in programming with C/C++, e.g. in Memory (Flash, EEPROM, etc) and analog IP, but not mandatory
- Possess experienced in wafer prober station such as TSK, TEL, EG and etc..
- Experienced in Teradyne Maverick, Magnum2 and other memory testers is a plus.
- Reliable, a team player and independent, structured, and enthusiastic in your way of work.
- Have a distinctive ability to communicate in an interdisciplinary environment
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English language complete your profile
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes