Design Engineer (f/m/x)
- Provide technical support to customer. Subjects can be on the process, design, design kit, design flows, technical documentation, failure analysis, design review, and any other technical enquiries
- Support internal team regarding layout review, IP replacement, failure analysis, EDA tool usage, participation in cross site/on site task force team, audits and workshops.
- Lead/support funded projects in collaboration with external and internal teams.
- Generate customer feedback for X-FAB continuous improvement and high level of customer orientation.
- Creation of technical documentation such as Application notes for the customer.
- Understand and follow the legal rules of X-FAB and the related countries.
- Contribute towards the achievement of quality objectives by complying to the quality operating system and participating in continuous improvement activities (defect prevention, reduction of variation or prevention of waste).
- Contribute towards the achievement of the EHS objectives by complying to the EHS policy and participating in the implementation of EHS management system.
- Knowledge of ASIC design flow, design validation, verification flow and semiconductor process.
- Knowledge of IP, Library and interest in semiconductor market.
- Knowledge of semiconductor device/product failure analysis is a plus
- Experience in RF design is a plus
- Experience with EDA tools, Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys or Tanner.
- Experience with UNIX operating system and PC applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English; bilingual a plus.
- Must be a proven team player and self-starter, with good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong interest in interacting and engaging with customer and colleague
Education/Skills Background: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or similar engineering field.
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes