X-FAB Sarawak is looking for CIM Engineer. In this position you will be part of MES Team to develop a new Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and in-house Applications for X-FAB. That means you will develop applications and support their deployment and usage. This will be an ambitious, interesting, and multi-faceted task.
- Design, coding, testing, and documentation on CIM Systems.
- Develop and support different test strategies (e.g., automated tests & UAT).
- Support user requirement analysis to understand and formalize the user needs.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Trouble-shoot, maintain and support CIM Systems.
- Communicate with key users and users regarding new features, requirements.
- Provide 24/7 support to CIM helpdesk and Operations.
- Any other assignment deems fit that shall be given to you from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer studies / Software Engineering and other relevant areas.
- Between 1-3 years of working experience in development & deployment of software and database application.
- Behavioural Competencies:
- Ability to apply specialized knowledge or expertise.
- Communication skill - Dare to speak out.
- Independent, responsible, and reliable way of working.
- Technical/ Functional Competencies:
- Backend and frontend programing skills.
- Database and application administration skill.
- DevOps skills: automated test and deployment (CI/CD).
- Additional Knowledge and experience in production and logistics for semi-conductor industries.
- Willingness to work in a team in a multicultural work environment.
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes