Security Analyst Engineer
X-FAB is seeking a Security Analyst Level 1 who will act as the first line of defense against malicious actors in the Cybersecurity space. You will be responsible for day-to-day security threat monitoring and analysis.
You will manage security incidents and review security alerts for compliance and will assist with known or suspected security threats. Reporting to the Global IT Security Team Lead with the supervision under Security Analyst - Level 2, you will work on threat intelligence, forensics, and incident response that adhere to X-FAB IT security standards and recognized control frameworks.
- Responding to tickets in a timely manner, owning security-related issues to resolution.
- Providing Level 1 support to stakeholders.
- Continuously monitors security alerts.
- Monitors health of security tools and SIEM infrastructure.
- Collects data and context necessary to initiate Level 2 escalation.
- Works closely with Security Analyst - Level 2 & Security Engineer team towards the continuous improvement of the service, for further analysis & investigations, and demonstrate excellent collaboration skills for timely resolution to minimize impact to stakeholders.
- Provide detailed remediation recommendation to stakeholders for the incidents within agreed SLAs, and if required assist them during remediation implementation.
- Delivers scheduled and ad-hoc reports.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security. Information Technology, or related field.
- Candidates with at least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is added advantage for this position.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work shift (24 X 7 - 12-hours shift).
- Good knowledge of IT Security Design Architecture, OSI model, TCP/IP model, Network Security and Protocols.
- Good knowledge and familiarity of IT networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, DNS, Switches, Routers, RADIUS/TACACS+, etc.).
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability.
- Outstanding decision-making, communication, and organization skills.
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills who is comfortable in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment.
- Able to develop security concepts, and participation in the definition of secure IT architectures and IT solutions.
- Good foundation knowledge of technical & administrative skills in various operating systems, including Windows & Linux.
- Good foundation knowledge and experience with security infrastructure (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Anti-Malware, DRM, DLP, vulnerability scanners, etc.).
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes