- Participate in the development of local and group infrastructures (Active Directory, Exchange, Skype,
- Integrate new requirements: define architecture and hosting infrastructure,
implementation, testing and documentation for production start-up, in compliance with ITIL best practices.
- Administer Microsoft architecture systems (Active Directory, WSUS, DNS/DHCP, KMS, etc.).
- Provide Level 2 and 3 support (structured analysis, sustainable resolution of incidents and problems,
- Industrialize administration and deployment tasks
- Maintain security solutions for Microsoft environments (AntiVirus, AppLocker, BitLocker, rights management
rights management, GPO maintenance, etc.), in line with group actions and the centralized SOC.
- Set up Microsoft infrastructure control dashboards.
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes