Equipment Engineer (Wet Process and Mechanical Wafer Processing) (all genders) (all genders)
At the Erfurt site, we are looking for an Equipment Engineer (m/f/d) in the team of Wet Process and Mechanical Wafer Processing (m/f/d) focussing on wet etching and cleaning in flexible working hours/normal shift in the Equipment Engineering department as soon as possible:
There are many good reasons to work for us.
Our employees are important to us & are the engine of our company!
- Attractive & transparent salary system according to company tariff
- We share our success with you and pay a bonus when we reach our goals.
- Tax-free allowances that you can use privately in a wide variety of areas
- Every employee receives a time account from the first day, on which, among other things, time credits for commuting and changing times are visible.
- Work-life balance: We offer you up to 2 days of full pay when your child is sick.
- Professional, financial and personal development
- Long-term planning security for your private life with the annual assignment plan
- Individual qualification for our new employees & career changers
- We have recreation rooms and a relaxation room with a recliner if you need a short break.
- Thanks to our excellent connections, you can always get to us on time by streetcar or car without the typical city traffic.
- With free parking you can start your work relaxed. Help yourself (free of charge) at our e-charging stations.
- Fitness offer
- Company health management
- Company doctor
- In the wet etching and cleaning area, ensure operational and scheduled maintenance on electromechanical-electrical-electronic systems, plants and equipment.
- Create and optimize preventive and predictive maintenance to increase cost efficiency and improve machine performance.
- Perform systematic troubleshooting of deviations from normal and document actions taken.
- As the responsible Equipment Engineer, you will take care of wear and spare parts procurement, obtaining quotations, checking operational safety, as well as for the development of maintenance instructions and preparation of plant-specific analyses.
- You instruct the technical staff and communicate results to our employees.
- In addition to the operational activities, you will be involved in project-related topics and actively shape them.
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar.
- Several years of professional experience in the field of maintenance/maintenance of (complex) equipments are an advantage.
- You have a hands-on mentality, are reliable and work independently.
- You enjoy improving and automating processes
- You like to accept problems as a challenge
- The safety of your colleagues as well as your own has top priority for you.
- You approach complex tasks in a structured and independent manner.
- You have a good command of German and English.
- Teamwork and communication skills round off your profile.
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes