Quality Engineer (F/M/X)
Its main mission is to ensure a high level of quality in accordance with internal and external procedures and specifications. He is the privileged interlocutor in the relationship that X-Fab maintains with its customers.
- Validate and guarantee the implementation of internal Quality methods and tools thus satisfying the compliance of our products and services with the international standards in force (ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA6.3 …), with the contractual requirements of the customer as well as with the CSR (customer specific requirement),
- Dealing with customer complaints within the allotted time by providing clear, relevant and documented technical responses (8D Methodology),
- Organize the audits of its customers within the site by coordinating the departments concerned. Then ensure that the actions identified are carried out within the time limits.
- Establish customer reports: CPK report, notification of process changes, summaries of test results, etc.
- Facilitate the non-compliant management process in order to decide on the risks and disposition of the parts,
- Deal with any event or non-compliant material according to the 8D methodology and follow up on corrective and preventive actions,
- Get involved in projects aimed at the continuous improvement of our organization
- the management of cross-functional projects and working groups
This position is for you if:
- You master quality tools (8D, 5W, FMEA…) and have knowledge of ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA6.3…,
- You have good communication skills in French and English (reading, writing, speaking),
- You are organized, rigorous and have the ability to work in a team,
- You are recognized for your spirit of synthesis and analysis,
- You have the ability to take a step back and manage crisis situations.
Education: Bac+5 in electronics/semiconductor physics required.
Experience: Minimum 1 year in semiconductor.
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes