Customer Service Representative
- Operational management of a portfolio of X-FAB customers,
- Build a strong relationship with customers,
- Represent the customer's interests throughout the supply chain.
- Communicate on a daily basis to ensure their needs are taken into account,
- Receive, interpret and respond to orders and sales forecasts,
- Monitor the execution of the order book in liaison with internal players and other Group entities.
- Guarantee proper execution of contracts and specific requests,
- Work to maximize customer orders based on sales forecast data,
- Integrate new customers: implement customer requirements internally on the basis of contracts,
- Coordinate the introduction of new products: manage prototypes.
- Understand and transcribe information from the Supply Chain and Scheduling departments.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Degree: Bac+5 (Master II, engineering school,...) with a specialization in supply chain, customer relations,
- Experience: Beginners accepted with initial experience in customer relations in an industrial environment (internship/apprenticeship),
- Having developed a strong customer orientation and excellent interpersonal skills, you'll be able to interface with different entities, both internally and externally,
- Confident in your abilities, you are able to work with the information at your disposal.
- Fluent English (reading, writing, speaking), advanced Excel skills and knowledge of an ERP (e.g. Microsoft AX).
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes