Layout Designer (f/m/x)
At X-FAB, we are looking for a Layout Designer (f/m/x) with a focus on digital libraries development in the Digital IP department to contribute to a highly innovative team by designing and developing high quality standard cell and custom cell libraries. You will be part to the team developing state-of-the-art digital libraries allowing best-PPA design mainly dedicated for automotive market.
- Participate in digital libraries Specifications.
- Develop layout of standard cells and custom cells (e.g., level shifter) supporting all X-FAB technologies.
- Apply layout best practice to get the most optimal performance standard cells design within the minimal area.
- Implementation of Design for Manufacturability technics to reach the target of zero-DPPM (Defective Part Per Million), work closely with schematic designers to identify sensitive area.
- Ensure all layout Physical Verification DRC and LVS.
- Mitigate risks through proactive design analysis.
- Generate back-end views (LEF) for libraries integration in System-on-Chip.
- Documentation and layout review organization.
- Qualification: Bachelor or higher in Electronics Engineering.
- 1 or 2 years of working experience in layout design with good overview of the full design cycle (knowledge of industry standard design tools).
- Good understanding of semiconductor process technologies and device physics.
- Solid knowledge in using EDA tools for custom layout design and physical verification DRC, LVS.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes