Product Marketing Manager BU Microsystems (m/f/d)
There are many good reasons to be a part of our #xfabulous family!
- We offer our employees flexible working hours and we make mobile working possible.
- In order to provide for your future, our pension partner will be happy to advise you on the subject of company pension schemes.
- The health of our employees is important to us. Therfore we provide free fresh fruits, water, coffee and different teas.
- Additionally we support a membership in the company fitness program EGYM Wellpass.
- Through our corporate benefits program you can get many discounts, e.g. in shopping or while traveling.
- With free parking you can start your work relaxed.
- You have the opportunity to further your personal and professional development with LinkedIn Learning.
- Employees recruit employees - Do you know someone who would also fit to X-FAB? Then you will receive a bonus through our employee referral program.
- Responsibility for the description, continuous development and support of the strategy implementation within the dynamic semiconductor market environment
- Identify technology trends and analyse the market potential of existing and potential customers
- Carry out the technology portfolio management, profitability analysis and design of the product
- Elaborate documents, data sheets and presentations for commercialization and visualization
- Technical and commercial contact for Salesand carry out the first initial review of inquiries about customer-specific development projects
- Support Business Unit Microsystems in preparation of quotations and commercial project management as well as ongoing customer-specific process development projects
- You hold a degree in the field of physics, electrical engineering, microelectronics industrial engineering or an equivalent qualification
- You have several years of professional experience as a project manager and dealing with customers
- You have very good presentation and communication skills as well as strong social competence
- You are an independent and result oriented worker
- You enjoy working in global and multidisciplinary teams
- You are fluent in English and German
- You are willing to travel regularly within Germany and abroad
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Easy application without any registration
- Only contact details and CV are required and voluntary attachment upload
- Takes only 3 minutes
- Create your convincing applicant profile
- Track your application status regularly
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 10 minutes