The X-FAB Group - about 4,000 employees - is the leading analog/mixed-signal foundry manufacturing silicon wafers for analog-digital integrated circuits (mixed-signal ICs). X-FAB customers benefit from high-performance technologies, excellent technical design and prototyping services; and fast, easy and flexible foundry access worldwide.
Agent Customer Service (m/f/d)
We are looking for an Agent Customer Service (m/f/d) at our location in Erfurt as soon as possible in the course of succession planning.
In this position, you will be the responsible interface between our international customers and us as a company and a member of the Customer Service, Supply Chain team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Order management
- Customer support
- Creation and release of production orders based on customer orders or internal requirements
- Cross-departmental coordination of order tracking
- Analysing the deadline situation of the lots with regard to customer orders and making priority decisions/
- Priority specifications
- Execution of various reports
- Planning, coordination and forecasting with regard to subcontractors
- Optimisation and design of the interface between ERP and MES system
- Involvement in project work
- You have several years of professional experience, and ideally a specialist qualification.
- You have an empathetic manner and are able to solve problems in a solution- and service-oriented manner.
- You are confident in the use of ERP and MES systems and the application of MS Office standard software is no problem for you
- In addition to fluent German, you can also conduct technical discussions with our customers in English
- Independent and structured work with setting priorities and making decisions on your own responsibility round out your profile
Please send your application (preferably by e-mail), including salary expectations and earliest possible start date, to:
Contact person: Anne-Kathrin Schmelzer
or online at: HR-Erfurt(at)xfab.com
Recommend this page