The X-FAB Group - about 4,000 employees - is the leading analog/mixed-signal foundry manufacturing silicon wafers for analog-digital integrated circuits (mixed-signal ICs). X-FAB customers benefit from high-performance technologies, excellent technical design and prototyping services; and fast, easy and flexible foundry access worldwide.
CRM & Sales Support Specialist (m/f/d)
Sales Process Key User for CRM and ERP related processes:
- Support of the Sales & Marketing Process Owner in the maintenance, administration and further development of Salesforce CRM
- Maintenance and further development of efficient customer interfaces; support for the further improvement of the corporate e-business strategy
- Preparation and execution of trainings on our CRM systems
- Interface sales and marketing with IT implementations
- Collaborate with various departments across the company for optimized implementation of sales requirements into our internal systems
Sales key user for business intelligence solutions:
- Maintain and develop reporting solutions for internal teams and external stakeholders, including Salesforce dashboards, Microsoft PowerBI sales reporting and dashboards, planning tool for annual and mid-year business planning
- Interface between sales management (regional and global), IT, finance and supply chain teams for business reporting
Sales Operations Support:
- Prepare business analysis related to our opportunity pipeline management and business development in terms of KPIs
- Contribute to sales budget, business planning and business analysis
- Assist with pricing development and supply history; collaborate with Finance and Supply Chain teams on pricing and margin analysis
- Implement specific sales and marketing initiatives, including X-FAB business development and marketing initiation support.
- Graduation in business administration with specialization in International Business, Business Informatics or related subjects or alternatively a comparable education with relevant professional experience.
- Professional experience with sales processes in a B2B environment with own customer contact
- Knowledge of standard software (MS Office) or system knowledge and the ability to easily familiarize oneself with unfamiliar systems
- Experience in planning, implementation and coordination of international projects
- Strong analytical skills as well as customer orientation and very good written and spoken English
- You will receive a structured induction, motivated colleagues and a challenging work environment.
- We offer flexible working time models and the possibility of working in home office.
- Of course, you will have free use of our parking lot.
- We offer attractive additional benefits (subsidy for company pension scheme, company health insurance, gym cooperation).
- We offer free hot and cold drinks.
Contact person: Marion Heidolf
or online at: HR-Erfurt(at)xfab.com
Recommend this page