The X-FAB Group - about 4,000 employees - is the leading analog/mixed-signal foundry manufacturing silicon wafers for analog-digital integrated circuits (mixed-signal ICs). X-FAB customers benefit from high-performance technologies, excellent technical design and prototyping services; and fast, easy and flexible foundry access worldwide.
Internship - Analog IP automated optimization (m/w)
Technology migration of analog IPs using a software optimization program.
- Analyze the impact on specification of the technology features e.g. voltage/temperature,
- Chose a test IP and audit the architecture of the IP for the new specifications,
- Define the adequate testbench to simulate the performance,
- Identify the variable elements in the circuit and the design constraints such as matching requirements,
- Implement the optimization strategy in the Cadence ADE-XL optimizer,
- Demonstrate the optimizer performance
Deploy to IP family
- Implement the script architecture,
- Render the cross section,
- Define the technology description database for the X-FAB technologies,
- Demonstrate and provide basic training.
- Source technology X*018/ATS130
- Destination technology XT011
- CAD environment : Cadence Virtuoso/ADE XL
Microelectronics design background, focus on analog design.
At ease with semiconductor EDA tools, preferably Cadence Virtuoso
Duration : 6 month
Contact person: Célia BINET
or online at: recrutement(at)xfab.com
Recommend this page