The X-FAB Group - about 4,000 employees - is the leading analog/mixed-signal foundry manufacturing silicon wafers for analog-digital integrated circuits (mixed-signal ICs). X-FAB customers benefit from high-performance technologies, excellent technical design and prototyping services; and fast, easy and flexible foundry access worldwide.
Engineer Mask Tooling (m/f)
At our location in Erfurt we are looking for an Engineer Mask Tooling (m/f).
The job tasks include the development of new routines and the optimization of existing processing routines to improve the quality and to reduce processing times across all locations. Another task is the implementation of customer layouts in masks for the manufacturing process. The collaboration with all X - FAB sites is an essential element of the daily work.
- Technical and administrative project management and project completion.
- Creating and optimizing routines for handling customer layouts and generating mask layouts.
- Editing the layout data, implementation of customer requirements as well as specific features.
- Initiation and Implementation of problem and causal analysis.
- Interface for processing customer-specific problems and the fault removal.
- Implementation of data input control, analysis and evaluation of results.
- Creation of mask layouts and preparation of required documentation.
- University degree in electrical engineering, physics, information technology, semiconductor technology or related Engineering field.
- Hands-on experience in the semiconductor technology and IC design.
- Experience in programming C, Java, PHP and the use of databases on UNIX.
- Expertise in planning, implementation and coordination of projects.
- Confident appearance and convincing communication skills; excellent English language skills.
- Goal-oriented, independent working manner.
- High social competency, customer orientation and first experience in working in a global team.
Please send your application to:
HR-Erfurt@xfab.com, contact person: Marion Heidolf
Telefon: 0361/427 6580
Contact person: Marion Heidolf
or online at: HR-Erfurt(at)xfab.com
Recommend this page