The X-FAB Group - about 4,000 employees - is the leading analog/mixed-signal foundry manufacturing silicon wafers for analog-digital integrated circuits (mixed-signal ICs). X-FAB customers benefit from high-performance technologies, excellent technical design and prototyping services; and fast, easy and flexible foundry access worldwide.
Internship - DevOps environment improvement (m/f)
As a member of a Scrum team, improve the DevOps environment, to allow business users to supervise automated business processes.
Develop a solution to supervise data integration automated business processes
- Familiarize yourself with the company's automated business processes,
- Develop REST APIs to administrate data integration automated processes,
- Develop a Web GUI to administrate data integration automated business processes,
- Deploy the solution on existing Enterprise Integration Platforms,
- Share & synthetize knowledge & best practices.
Student in the last year of engineering school or master's degree, you have an attraction for the programming.
Curious in nature and strong in terms of proposals, you have skills in Java or other object-oriented programming language. You are familiar with design patterns.
An advanced level of English would be a plus in terms of documentation writing and international context of the company.
- Java 8
- Angular 6+
- REST APIs
- Apache Camel (EIP)
Duration : 6 month
Contact person: Célia BINET
or online at: recrutement(at)xfab.com
Recommend this page